Tuesday, September 14, 2010

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands






He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got my brothers and my sisters in His hands,
He's got my brothers and my sisters in His hands,
He's got my brothers and my sisters in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got the sun and the rain in His hands,
He's got the moon and the stars in His hands,
He's got the wind and the clouds in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got the rivers and the mountains in His hands,
He's got the oceans and the seas in His hands,
He's got you and he's got me in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands.

He's got everybody here in His hands,
He's got everybody there in His hands,
He's got everybody everywhere in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands.

This song came to mind as I was taking time to pray for all my brothers and sisters. In that vein, I ask for prayer for:
1. Tyler and Donna Hildrith. Tyler was born at 27 weeks last April, and now Donna is faced with some tough decision. Specifically that the lung disease will be healed and the Dr.s won't need to consider a trach.
2. My SIL, Glynis who is having a broken leg set today . She fell of a ladder and broke both her tibia and fibula
3. My husband that he would realize yelling and screaming at me won't change his self caused problems.
4. y sister and BIL as they travel on their vacation

No comments: